What is an Arborist and what exactly are they qualified to do?
Aussie Tree Solution’s has a qualified consulting Arborist to offer expert advice and reporting services. We continue to train our staff to make sure that we provide you with up-to-date information at all times.
Our Arborists can determine if you have any hazardous trees that may cause risk or injury.
Our Arborists provide the following consultancy services:
- Onsite Arboricultural consultancy and advice
- Tree identification and location surveys
- Formal written arboricultural reports (read about tree report services here)
- Site and tree hazard risk assessments
- Tree protection specifications and development site consultancy services
- Providing tree management and pruning specifications
Qualified professional Arborists
The qualifications or our Arborists are continually being updateds. Please see the below qualifications and memberships that our Consultants currently hold:
- Diploma of Arboriculture (Level 5)
- Level 3 Arboriculture
- Qualified Member of the Queensland Arboricultual Association
- ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualified Arborist available
Property development & trees
The advice given will include an initial site survey and to identify which trees must remain untouched. We also perform onsite supervision during construction work to manage those trees that are protected.
Our Arborists work in compliance with Australian Standard 4970-2009 ‘Protection of trees on development sites‘. This was developed to prevent unnecessary tree damage occurring. It also allows for the sustainability of a tree and helps to prolong it’s life.
It is advisable to hire an Arborist during development and construction to protect trees as per council regulations. To prevent tree damage or decline, seeking Arborist advice from the beginning of the project, can prevent future complications.